Tuesday, July 03, 2007

ようこそ! JAL Welcomes You!



Well, I was asked to post this with my thoughts and experience...
I assume I'm mainly asked to write about Japan Airlines.
Oddly enough, Domestically, JAL, is my first choice if I was to fly, although depending on the location internationally I have more experience wit ANA.
I have to say, after watching these videos, I think I've made the wrong choice :P
Not to mention, the headphones from JAL were better quality then that of ANA. ^_^

When I flew domestically to Hokkaido, via JAL, I was pleasantly surprised when they offered me and my flight mate, Pooh, to switch our seats for more comfort and the flight attendant even help to make sure Pooh was properly fastened for his safety.
While Pooh was enjoying his games of Tetris, I watching 2 TV's, one watching the view below and the other on the local news in Hokkaido.



The staff was extremely friendly, but unfortunately for me, the flight from Nagoya to Hokkaido took no time at all, so I didn't get to sample any of the food. :(
I have to say, the 1 or 2 hours it took for me to get to Sapporo by plane, was a lot more comfortable then taking the 2 day ferry back.

This is my first time watching the JAL Tourism video... I personally think they did a good job capturing the spirit of community along with showing the balance of the Old and New that Japan tries to maintain. The footage of Kyoto (^_^) and the precision and beauty of the food makes me want to hurry back.





I'll just stop now and let the videos tell you their story.
Please remain seated at all times and EnJoY!


"Are you ready for your big summer holiday travel to Japan? If you’re flying Japan’s national carrier, Japan Airlines (JAL) and you have never been on an Asian airline before, getting ready to be treated. JAL is Asia’s largest carrier and is run by Japan Airlines Corporation 株式会社日本航空 headquartered in Tokyo.

It runs Japan Airlines International 日本航空インターナショナル and Japan Airlines Domestic 日本航空ジャパン services. It has one of the largest 747 fleets in the world, operates as part of the OneWorld alliance and it’s frequent flyer program is called JAL mileage bank.

,Most JAL international flights land at Terminal 2 at Narita International Airport

Here are some videos introducing JAL and Japan for first time visitors."

JAL Yokoso Japan video


JAL crew


JAL Japanese TV commercial


JAL safety video


JAL crew uniforms


Provided by JapanSugoi

<< Return to the Front Page

1 Comments:

At Jul 4, 2007, 2:56:00 PM, Blogger Kami... said...

Aww... What a cute story to share...
Do you have anymore nice pictures to share?
_______

Yes... Yes I do! It's hard not to take nice pictures of Kyoto...
Just let me know...
_______

YaY! You are the BEST!
_______

Thanks... I know... but I have the habit of talking/writing to myself...

 

Post a Comment

Lots more cool stuff here!! Continue browsing...

Archives: (Oldest) April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 December 2010 (Most Recent)